Pricing Strategies & Tactics
Optimising business performance through pricing
Cost for BPP PD Members: £415 + VAT 6 CPD Hours
(£599.00 + VAT for non BPP PD Members Click Here for details of our membership scheme).
- Business leaders and senior managers, particularly accounting, marketing, sales and general management executives.
- Business analysts, product management and pricing analysts.
- Business unit managers and managers of subsidiaries to whom pricing decisions are devolved.
- Importance of value in buying decisions.
- Price differentiation.
- The value proposition.
- Cost based pricing.
- Competition based pricing.
- Customer driven pricing.
- Three key pricing strategy questions.
- Economic value to customer.
- Calculating value based price.
- Pricing strategy formulation.
- Who should control pricing - sales, marketing or finance?
Learning outcomes include obtaining a greater understanding of:
- the key financial, economic and psychological principles relating to pricing
- a practical framework for assessing the value of your product or service from the customer's perspective, which will help you make better pricing decisions
- the main contemporary methods of pricing – cost-based, competition-based and market-based, plus an introduction to the value-based approach
- how to develop a pricing approach using these contemporary methods
- how to assess pricing strategy from a financial and strategic perspective.
The course includes case study scenarios which involve analysing different business situations and recommending, with justification, suitable pricing approaches.
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."
||06 Sep 2018
||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM