Key Performance Indicators
Cost for BPP PD Members: £415 + VAT 6 CPD Hours
(£599.00 + VAT for non BPP PD Members Click Here for details of our membership scheme).
Anyone who wants an up-to-date overview of how to measure and monitor business performance. It should be of particular interest to anyone with the responsibility for developing or using key performance indicators in their organisation.
- Using KPIs as the vital navigation tools for your business.
- How to identify and select the relevant key metrics for your business.
- The different reasons for measuring performance and why they matter.
- How not to develop KPS and the common traps to avoid.
- How to use key performance questions (KPQs) to guide your KPI development.
- The key financial and non-financial KPIs in use today.
- Innovative ways to measure eg financial, customer, operations and people performance.
- Best practice KPI development through the use of KPI design template.
- How to test your KPIs to ensure they are 'good KPIs'.
- Target setting and benchmarking your KPIs.
Learning outcomes include obtaining:
Practical knowledge of how to develop a small number of relevant and meaningful KPIs to measure any aspect of business performance, including:
how to ensure the KPIs are providing you with the answers to your most important business questions
- the latest and most innovative financial and non-financial indicators
- how to develop both leading and lagging indicators
- how to set the right KPI targets that are both stretching and achievable
- how leading companies from around the world are developing KPIs to truly gain meaningful management insights.
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."
||10 Nov 2015
||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM