Working Capital Optimisation – Risk, Reward & Reputation Implications
Cost for BPP PD Members: £415 + VAT 6 CPD Hours
(£599.00 + VAT for non BPP PD Members Click Here for details of our membership scheme).
Business managers, commercial and financial controllers, accountants, credit controllers and treasury staff, internal auditors, accounting and IT business process owners, systems accountants, bank commercial teams, purchasing teams.
The course will be valuable to anyone involved in any aspect of working capital reduction, optimisation or transformation and is aimed at all organisations that want to optimise their working capital and improve cash flow reporting, understand how working capital drivers will enhance the cash conversion cycle and ensure investors and stakeholders are viewing the right metrics.
- What is working capital and why is it important to optimise it?
- What are the right metrics to help in managing working capital?
- Are the traditional indicators of DSO / DPO and DIO still fit for purpose?
- How do we balance the need for return against the risks?
- What are the wider implications of working capital management on reputation and credit rating?
- Links between cash efficiency and effectiveness in working capital.
- Why top-level commitment is critical to optimising working capital.
- The role of ERP systems in working capital optimisation.
- What is considered best practice and how can you be more proactive in your approach?
Learning outcomes include obtaining a greater understanding of:
- How to choose the right metrics for your business.
- Which working capital strategies to deploy within your business.
- The impact of other business functions on working capital.
- The risks, return and reputation implications of your working capital decisions.
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."
||15 Oct 2018
||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM