CFO of the Future 2 - Strategic Management
Cost for BPP PD Members: £415 + VAT 6 CPD Hours
(£599.00 + VAT for non BPP PD Members Click Here for details of our membership scheme).
The CFO of the Future workshops are aimed at existing and aspiring CFOs (including finance directors/controllers/managers, strategic/business planners and anyone responsible for improving the finance and planning operations) who want to improve their knowledge and performance. They are applicable to both the private and public sector.
Spread out over the year, these workshops will bring you up to speed with all the latest tools, techniques and best practices and enable you to drive positive growth and change inside your organisation. Based on many insights into how the best CFOs have improved their finance operations, the series provides the opportunity for you to take a career step-change in knowledge and performance.
The other workshops are: :
Book the series or chose individual workshops - it could be the defining moment in your career.
CFO of the Future 2 – Strategic Management willl help you to become a key member of the strategy team at every level of the organisation. This means improving and using your knowledge of strategy tools (such as the balanced scorecard) and strategic decision making (how to allocate funds to the best opportunities) to enhance the strategy process.
Learning outcomes include obtaining a greater understanding of:
- How to use the power of mission statements to guide management decisions and set ethical standards.
- How to define success in terms of aspirational goals at every level of the organisation
- How to identify and focus on intangible assets and key value drivers to improve performance.
- How to use the three classic customer value propositions to agree your strategic position and align processes and measures.
- How to use balanced scorecards to set goals, measure performance and align investments.
- How to see the organisation through the eyes of a venture capital partner and encourage innovation.
- How to lead a strategy review meeting, manage risk and encourage balanced decisions.
- Case examples are drawn from a wide range of organsiations.
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."
||21 Sep 2017
||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM