CFO of the Future 2 - Strategic Management
Cost for BPP PD Members: £415 + VAT 6 CPD Hours
(£599.00 + VAT for non BPP PD Members Click Here for details of our membership scheme).
The CFO of the Future workshops are aimed at existing and aspiring CFOs (including finance directors/controllers/managers, strategic/business planners, mid-level finance staff and anyone responsible for improving the finance and planning operations) who want to improve their knowledge and performance. They are applicable to both the private and public sectors.
Spread out over the year, these workshops will bring you up to speed with all the latest tools, techniques and best practices and enable you to drive positive growth and change inside your organisation. Based on many insights into how the best CFOs have improved their finance operations, the series provides the opportunity for you to take a career step-change in knowledge and performance.
The other workshops are: :
Book the series or choose individual workshops - it could be the defining moment in your career.
CFO of the Future 2 – Strategic Management will help you to become a key member of the strategy team at every level of the organisation. This means improving and using your knowledge of strategy tools (such as the balanced scorecard) and strategic decision making (how to allocate funds to the best opportunities) to enhance the strategy process.
Learning outcomes include obtaining a greater understanding of:
- Mission, vision, values and strategy- what are they and how should they drive the organisation.
- How to define success in terms of aspirational goals at every level of the organisation
- How to identify and focus on intangible assets and key value drivers to improve performance.
- How to use the three classic customer value propositions to agree your strategic position and align processes and measures.
- Differing growth strategies and strategic audit toos - PEST, SWOT, Ansoff’s Matrix, Porter’s growth strategies, etc.
- Shareholder value - what it is, how it is measured and what drives it.
- Different categories of business risk and applying these to management and investment decisions.
- Hands on case study evaluating business and strategic risk within a business case.
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."
||26 Sep 2018
||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM