Tax Efficient Extraction for OMB Companies
Cost for BPP PD Members: £435 + VAT 6 CPD Hours
(£624.00 + VAT for non BPP PD Members Click Here for details of our membership scheme).
This course is principally designed for accountants and tax advisers in practice who deal with OMBs.
This interactive workshop tackles the issue of how to ensure that profits from owner managed businesses (OMBs) fall back into the hands of the owners as tax efficiently as possible – taking into account the future tax landscape.
This workshop will review the options available to business owners in extracting profits and how to ensure maximum tax efficiency is gained within your business.
Learning outcomes include obtaining a greater understanding of:
- Incorporation: is it the best option for your client?
- Extraction from corporates: the dividend vs bonus debate
- Close company issues, including family succession and alphabet shares
- Efficient use of pension contributions
- Tax-efficient benefits
- Exit strategies and the IHT and CGT implications –how to maximise the reliefs
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."