Cost for BPP PD Members: £435 + VAT 6 CPD Hours
(£624.00 + VAT for non BPP PD Members Click Here for details of our membership scheme).
Click below to watch our short course introduction video
How ‘new thinking’ is changing the world
This informative course will benefit anyone who is interested in the progression of Artificial Intelligence in the world today, and how it is poised for integration in society. This includes individuals who are looking for a general overview of how ‘AI’ could impact them professionally in business, as well as in their personal lives.
AI will have a profound impact on our society over the next 20 years and we explore the changing landscape of primarily Financial Services, Law, Healthcare and Transportation, among others.
Its arrival will bring many positives, and possibly many negatives, such as: military use; rapid disruptive changes in the job market; and new ways of working. More will change in the way we work in the next 2 decades than in the last 2000 years.
To make sure that the collective choices that will be made about AI in the near future will be for the benefit of all, every citizen should take an active role in helping to define how AI will shape our future.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Build knowledge around how AI is about to impact the way we work
- Discover potential opportunities as well as possible threats to your business
- Identify key fundamentals and predictive costs for digitising a business
- Become better prepared for imminent changes in the near future
Learning outcomes include obtaining a greater understanding of:
- Benefits and Risks of AI in our daily lives
- Key benefits to look forward to
- Fears and potential risks that face businesses across the globe
- Economic impact: UK and other economies
- Big debates: challenges | ethics | universal base income
- The need for legal regulations and safeguarding
- Sector specific:
- Financial Services | Accounting | Banking
- Law | opportunities for legal firms
- Humans and AI working together and functioning cohesively
- Further business topics
- Key fundamentals and costs to digitise a company
- Education | Hotel & Leisure | Surveillance
- How can businesses better prepare for the future
- Job market predictions and analysis
- Major players and startups in AI are paving the way
- Google: WaveNet; DeepMind
- IBM | Microsoft | Nvidia
- Bankbots | Lawtech startups
- The impact of self-driving cars and trucks on our roads
- Sectors: Insurance | Oil | Energy
- ‘The Liability Debate’
- ‘The Trolley Problem’
- Bonus topics:
- AI in the news
- Transportation as a service
- Rise of Blockchain
- Free take-away: in-depth analysis by research firms
- Homework topics for further study
All material used on the course will be available to take home.
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."
This course has an online live option available. Same expert presenters delivering the same content to your desk or mobile over multiple days in short 120 minute sessions. Watch our 5 minute explainer video to find out more.
Online LIVE Dates - -
|15 October 2018 09:30-11:30am
||18 October 2018 09:30-11:30am
||18 October 2018 01:30-03:30pm
|| Book Now